Sending a question or comment

If you want to ask us a question about your personal situation or report a change, you can do this in My SVB. To access My SVB, you need to log in. How to log in is explained below in 2 steps.

Step 1. Log in to My SVB

You can log in with your DigiD. If you live in Europe, you can also log in with a valid EU login.

Step 2. Enter your question or comment

If you see your name at the top of the screen, you are logged in. 

If you want to report a change, go to ‘Zelf regelen’ and click on ‘Wijziging doorgeven’ (reporting a change). If the change you want to report is not listed, report the change under ‘Vraag of mededeling’ (question or comment)'. 

If you want to leave My SVB, do not forget to log out.