DigiD Machtigen (DigiD Authorisation)

If you want to authorise someone else to arrange your affairs with us online at My SVB, or if someone else wants to authorise you

Managing your affairs online

If you would like to manage your affairs online

Receiving our letters online

If you open a Message Box (‘Berichtenbox’) at MijnOverheid, you can receive our letters online. Have you not opened a Message Box yet?