You can upload documents in My SVB. This is easy if you want to send us documentary evidence, for example. To access My SVB, you need to log in. How to upload documents is explained below in 2 steps.
Read the information below before you start uploading documents.
You can only upload documents if:
- the files are in JPG, JPEG or PDF format
- you do not send more than 20 files at the same time
- the file or all the files together do not exceed 8 MB
In some cases, we will need to see the original documents. If we need any of the following documents, you must send the original documents to us by post:
- a birth certificate from a country other than the Netherlands
- life certificates with an embossed stamp
- if we specifically ask you to send the original document
Steffie, our website assistant, gives easy-to-understand explanations of common activities. For example, how to upload documents.
Step 1. Log in to My SVB
You can log in with your DigiD. If you live in Europe, you can also log in with a valid EU login.
Step 2. Uploading your documents
If you see your name at the top of the screen, you are logged in. Under ‘Zelf regelen’, you can select ‘Document uploaden’.
If you want to leave My SVB, do not forget to log out.