You can upload documents in My SVB. This is an easy way to send documentary evidence for example. To access My SVB, you need to log in. How to upload documents is explained below in 2 steps.
Read the information below before you start uploading documents.
You can only upload documents if:
- the files are in JPG, JPEG or PDF format
- you do not send more than 20 files at the same time
- the file or all the files together do not exceed 8 MB
In some cases, we will need to see the original documents. If we need any of the following documents, you must send the original documents to us by post:
- a birth certificate from a country other than the Netherlands
- life certificates with an embossed stamp
- any document for which you are specifically asked to send the original
Steffie, our website assistant, gives easy-to-understand explanations of how to use a website. For example, how to upload documents.
Step 2. Uploading your documents
If you see your name at the top of the screen, you are logged in. Under ‘Zelf regelen’ click on ‘Documenten uploaden’ (uploading documents). If you want to leave My SVB, do not forget to log out.