Applying for a DigiD

You can use your DigiD to manage your affairs with us online via My SVB. If you do not have a DigiD, find out how to apply for one.

DigiD Machtigen (DigiD Authorisation)

If you want to authorise someone to arrange your affairs with us online at My SVB, or if someone else wants to authorise you, you can use ‘DigiD Machtigen’.

If you have an AOW pension and you move to another country,

this could affect the amount you can receive.