Specific information for cross-border commuters

If you receive a pension or benefit from Germany, Belgium or the Netherlands, or you cross the border to live, work or study, you will find the information you need on the Grensinfopunt website. 

The Grensinfopunt website is meant for cross-border commuters between the Netherlands and Belgium, or the Netherlands and Germany. By completing a few steps, you can find important information about tax, social insurance and health insurance for you and your family.

You will also find an explanation of the rules concerning your passport, driving licence, residence permit or diplomas.

  1. Visit the Grensinfopunt website

Organisations linked to Grensinfopunt

Grensinfopunt will refer you to the right organisation for your question or problem. So you will know straightaway which organisation to contact.  

What are the relevant government organisations?