Consultation sessions by the Bureau for German Affairs
Because of COVID-19, we did not hold any face-to-face consultation sessions before 1 January 2021. We do not know yet whether the sessions planned as from 1 January 2021 can be held face-to-face. We will keep you updated on this.
Consultation sessions as from January 2021
As from January 2021, the consultation session in Bad Nieuweschans every third Wednesday of the month will be held over the telephone. To make an appointment, call EDR (Eems Dollard Region) on: 0597 521818
As from January 2021, we will take part in the online consultation sessions in Venlo, Cleves and Gronau. To make an appointment, you can call the relevant Euroregion:
- for Venlo online sessions on 8 January, 5 February and 12 March 2021, call Meuse Rhine-North Euroregion on: +49 21 61 69 85 511
- for Cleves online sessions on 26 January, 23 February and 30 March, call Rhine-Waal Euroregion on: +49 28 21 79 300
- for Gronau online sessions on 20 January, 17 February and 17 March 2021, call Gronau Euroregion on: 053 460 51 51
Of course, we can also answer your questions by email or over the telephone. You can send us your questions via the contact form on our website. We will then contact you.
More information about consultation sessions
Select a subject and read more about our consultation sessions.
You can ask questions about:
- the rules that are relevant for you (this is called 'applicable legislation')
- health insurance
- child benefit
- old age pension
- unemployment benefit, sickness benefit and incapacity benefit
Consultation session location details:
- Aalten: Town Hall, Markt 7, 7121 CS Aalten. Session open from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bad Nieuweschans: Eems Dollard Region (EDR), Bunderpoort 14, 9693 ZG Bad Nieuweschans. Session open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. You need to call in advance to make an appointment: +31 (0)597 521818.
- Bocholt: Europa Haus, Adenauerallee 59, 46399. Session open from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Glanerbrug: Gronausestraat 1258-1260, 7534 AV Glanerbrug. Session open from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Hardenberg: Town Hall, Stephanuspark 1, 7772 HZ Hardenberg. Session open from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Herzogenrath/Kerkrade: Eurode Business Center, Eurode-Park 1, 52134 Herzogenrath/6461 KB Kerkrade. Session open from 1 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Cleves: Rhine-Waal Euroregion, Emmericher Str. 24, 47533 Kleve. Session open from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Nordhorn: Nino Hochbau Kompetenzzentrum, Nino Allee 11, 48529 Nordhorn. Session open from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Venlo: UWV WERKbedrijf, Prinsessesingel 10, 5911 HT Venlo. Session open from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Winterswijk: Town Hall, Stationsstraat 25, 7101 GH Winterswijk. Session open from 2.30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
View the dates, locations and times of our consultation sessions.
|26 January 2021||Kleve - online||9.00 till 12.30 h|
|5 February 2021||Venlo - online||9.00 till 12.00 h|
|17 February 2021||Gronau - online||9.30 till 13.00 h|
|17 February 2021||Bad Nieuweschans - by phone||10.00 till 16.00 h|
|23 February 2021||Kleve - online||9.00 till 12.30 h|
|12 March 2021||Venlo - online||9.00 till 12.00 h|
|17 March 2021||Gronau - online||9.30 till 13.00 h|
|17 March 2021||Bad Nieuweschans - by phone||10.00 till 16.00 h|
|30 March 2021||Kleve - online||9.00 till 12.30 h|
There are some additional consultation sessions and information meetings organised by the cross-border information points (GIPs). The Bureau for German Affairs will not be present at the smaller sessions. For a complete list of dates and locations, go to the GrensInfoPunten website and click on ‘agenda’.