Consultation sessions by the Bureau for Belgian Affairs
We are holding fewer consultation sessions than usual because of COVID-19.
We can also answer your questions by email or over the telephone. You can send us your questions via the contact form on our website. We will then contact you.
More information about consultation sessions
Select a subject and read more about our consultation sessions.
You can ask questions about:
- the rules that are relevant for you (this is called 'applicable legislation')
- health insurance
- child benefit
- old-age pension
- survivor benefit
- unemployment benefit, sickness benefit and incapacity benefit
You can contact the BELINTAX department of the Federal Government Department (FOD) of Finance in Brussels.
Via e-mail: email@example.com. Remember to include your telephone number in case the FOD need more information from you.
In 2020, we will host consultation sessions at the following locations:
- Antwerp: Federale Pensioendienst, St. Katelijnevest 54
- Brasschaat: Gemeente Brasschaat, Verhoevenlei 11
- Hasselt: Federale Pensioendienst, Ridder Portmanstraat 16
- Lanaken: Gemeente Lanaken, Dienst Welzijn, Gasthuisstraat 36
- Lommel: Het Huis van de Stad, Hertog Janplein 1
- Maaseik: OCMW, Mgr. Koningsstraat 8
- Turnhout: Federale Pensioendienst, Renier Sniedersstraat 2
In the Netherlands
- Breda: Stadskantoor gemeente Breda, Claudius Prinsenlaan 10
- Eindhoven: GIP Eindhoven/Holland Expat Center South, Vestdijk 27a
- Maastricht: Stadskantoor gemeente Maastricht, Maastricht International Centre, Mosae Forum 10
- Terneuzen: Publieksbalie Gemeente Terneuzen, Stadhuisplein 1
View the dates, locations and times of our consultation sessions. If you want to attend a session, call us to make an appointment.
|May 21, 2021||Eindhoven||from 09.15 am to 04.30 pm|
|June 1, 2021||Terneuzen||from 09.30 am to 04.00 pm|
|June 3, 2021||Breda||from 03.00 pm to 07.00 pm|
|June 18, 2021||Eindhoven||from 09.15 am to 04.30 pm|
We will keep some of your personal details temporarily in a secure file.
- Your email address so that we can send you confirmation of the appointment.
- Your telephone number so that we can contact you to postpone the appointment if necessary, or ask some additional questions.
- Your date of birth and your Dutch BSN (burgerservicenummer) or Belgian identification number (rijksregisternummer) so that we can provide you with information specific to you.
If you come to a joint consultation session organised by the SVB and the Belgian Federal Pension Service(FPD) or the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst), your personal details will be exchanged with those organisations via secure email. Your personal details will only be used for a specific appointment and deleted as soon as possible afterwards.
During the telephone call, we will ask for your permission to keep your personal details temporarily in our files. Afterwards, we will send you an email to confirm the appointment. In the email, we will also ask you to confirm that you have given your permission, or to withdraw it. You can then reply to our email, stating what you want to do.
- If you confirm your permission, we will delete your personal details at the end of the calendar quarter in which the appointment took place.
- If you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal details as quickly as possible.