Change your tax credits

You can ask us to change your tax credit via My SVB. Go to 'Login' and choose how you want to log in to My SVB. You can then inform us of the change quickly and easily. 

Remember to report the change to your pension fund as well. Ask the pension fund to make the necessary change to your other pension as from the same month. 

Make sure that the tax credit is applied to only 1 of your incomes at any given time. Otherwise you will pay too little in tax.