You want to authorise someone to represent you

If you want to authorise someone to manage your affairs with us online at My SVB, you can use ‘DigiD Machtigen’ (DigiD Authorisation). 

‘DigiD Machtigen’ allows you to authorise a person of your choice to manage your affairs online at My SVB. You must not give your personal login details to anyone. The person you authorise must have a DigiD themselves and use their DigiD to log in to My SVB.

How to use the authorisation form

You and your representative must use the authorisation form to allow your representative to:

  • request or provide information in person or in writing
  • receive post from the SVB at their address
  • request, change or supplement your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Fill in the authorisation form and send it to us.

If the person who wants to authorise someone else is unable to fill in the form because they are legally incapacitated, another person, for example their partner, child, brother or sister, can ask the court to appoint an administrator.