Reporting a change

You must report changes to us within 4 weeks (6 weeks if you live outside the Netherlands). 

You can report changes to us quickly and easily via My SVB. Only the person whose name is on our letters can report a change via My SVB. If this person is your partner, you must ask your partner to report the change.

Reporting changes directly using your DigiD

You should apply for a DigiD before you leave the Netherlands. Your DigiD will allow you to report changes quickly and easily online via My SVB.

If you live in Europe, you can log in with a valid EU Login.

If you are not able to report a change to us via My SVB, you can use our paper form. 

Unsure whether to report a change in your situation?