Reporting changes

If you are an employer or you are self-employed, you must inform us of any changes in your or your employee's situation as soon as possible. This is because your or your employee's insurance position in the Netherlands may also change as a result. You must report changes to us even if you pay contributions for the Dutch social insurance schemes.

The information we need from you

If you inform us of a change in your situation, always give the following details for yourself (if you are self-employed) or for your employee:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Date of birth
  • BSN (burgerservicenummer)
  1. Online via TWinternet

  2. Post

    SVB - Directie Dienstverlening 
    Locatie Amstelveen 
    Postbus 18607 
    3501 CR Utrecht The Netherlands