Applying for Dutch child benefit if you live outside the Netherlands

If you live in a member state of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) or in a treaty country, you can get Dutch child benefit if you are insured under the Dutch child benefit scheme.

Sending your claim online via My SVB

Go to My SVB. You can then claim child benefit quickly and easily.

If you cannot make your application online via My SVB, please contact us.