Who we are

If you cross the border to live, work or study in another country, you may have to deal with social insurance in 2 countries.

Knowledge Centre for social security

The Bureaus for Belgian Affairs (BBZ) and German Affairs (BDZ) are specialists in the social insurance systems of the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. As an independent Knowledge Centre, we are able to give you personal information in language that is easy to understand.

We are here to advise cross-border commuters and employers. 

Choose an option: