The changes you need to report
Changes you do not need to report to us
We will receive the following changes from your municipality (gemeente), so you should report them directly to the gemeente. Please make sure that you do this on time.
- A change of address within the Netherlands involving you or your family
- The death of a family member in the Netherlands
- A marriage or registered partnership which is concluded in the Netherlands
- Divorce (in the Netherlands)
- Someone gets a new nationality
Changes that you must always report to us
You or your representative must always report the following changes to us within 4 weeks.