You live with 1 other adult

If you live with someone, the amount of AIO supplement you can receive will depend on your situation. For example, you may be married or in a registered partnership or be living with a co-resident.

Choose the option that best describes your situation

Higher AIO supplement sometimes possible

Perhaps it is difficult for you to make ends meet because your partner or co-resident does not have any income of their own. Or perhaps they cannot work because they do not have a valid residence permit. In these situations, you may be able to get a higher AIO supplement. For more information, you can contact us.

If you get divorced or you stop living together

If you get divorced or you stop living together, your AIO supplement will change.