Reporting a change

If you live in the Netherlands and there is a change in your situation (for example, you start living with another adult or you move to another country), you must let us know within 4 weeks. 

You can report changes to us quickly and easily via My SVB. Only the person whose name is on our letters can report a change via My SVB. If this person is your partner, you must ask your partner to report the change.

You can get another person to handle your online affairs for you by using DigiD Authorisation. This means your data will still be secure. 

If you prefer to report a change in your situation by post, you can use our change notification form.

Unsure whether to report a change in your situation?