Refugees from Ukraine and Dutch child benefit

If you are a Ukrainian refugee, you can get Dutch child benefit if you work in the Netherlands. If you do not work, you can apply to the municipality you are registered with for a subsistence allowance (‘leefgeld’).

If you work in the Netherlands, it is likely that you qualify for Dutch child benefit. Contact us to find out whether you qualify for child benefit.