List of treaty countries
View the list of treaty countries with the largest numbers of SVB clients.
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Canada (including Quebec)
- Israel (except the Gaza Strip, the West Bank of the Jordan River, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights)
- Cape Verde
- Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Herm, Jethou)
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom (EU-UK agreement applicable)
- United States of America
- South Korea
- Switzerland (EU rules apply)
The SVB determines the territorial scope of bilateral agreements on the basis of internationally recognised borders.
Version: 1 July 2023