We can help you manage your debts
If you have financial problems and you don't know what to do, you can ask your local authorities (gemeente) for help and advice (free of charge).
If you want to know more about preventing or repaying debts, the following websites may be useful:
- Read what to do if you are in debt on the website zelfjeschuldenregelen.nl
- For more information about debts, go to the Nibud website
- For more information about how to get help if you are in debt, go to the Dutch government website
- More information about attachment of income
- Read how to get (and keep) your financial affairs in order on the website geldfit.nl