The Long-term Care Act (Wlz)
What changes do you have to report to us?
If there is a change in your situation, you must report the change to us within 4 weeks (6 weeks if you live outside the Netherlands). Below is a list of all the changes you have to report.
- You live in the Netherlands and stop working outside the Netherlands
- You live outside the Netherlands or are staying in the Netherlands temporarily (for example, as an international student), and you stop working as a self-employed person
- You live in the Netherlands and stop working for an organisation under international law
- You are studying outside the Netherlands and start doing paid work outside the Netherlands
- You are on a world trip (or backpacking) and start doing paid work outside the Netherlands