Voluntary insurance

Changes that you must report

If you have voluntary insurance and there is a change in your situation, you must report the change to us within 4 weeks. (If you live outside the Netherlands, you have 6 weeks in which to report the change). Below is a list of all the changes you have to report.


  • your income increases or decreases (substantially).

You do not have to report small changes in your income. These will be taken into account when we establish the contribution payable.  

Moving house

  • you move house.
  • your postal address changes.

If you live outside the Netherlands

  • you return to the Netherlands.
  • you are going to start working in the Netherlands.

You work outside the Netherlands but you live in the Netherlands

  • you stop working outside the Netherlands.

Internet service counter