Reporting changes

A change of address

You do not have to let us know if you move to a different address within the Netherlands. When you report the change of address to your municipality, they will inform us of your new address. If you move to another country, however, you do have to inform us of your new address.

Extension of treatment

If your treatment is going to be extended, let us know before the extension takes effect. We will then send you a new application form.