How to claim reimbursement under the Tvp scheme

You can apply for a Tvp supplement if:

  • you and your psychotherapist have a treatment plan and
  • it is clear that your health care insurer will not reimburse you fully.

Send us a letter asking us for a Tvp supplement. We will send you an application form straight away. You can send your letter to:

Sociale Verzekeringsbank
Department for Former Members of the Resistance and Victims of War
Postbus 9575
2300 RB Leiden

Your letter should include the date, your full name, your date of birth, your address and your telephone number. You must also sign the letter.