If you and your partner separate or get divorced

If you separate or get divorced, the amount of your remigration benefit will change. You will get a benefit at the rate for a person living alone. You must always report changes in your domestic situation so that we can make sure you receive the right amount.

In some cases, your former partner will also be able to get a remigration benefit. You can contact our office in Leiden about this.