Reporting a change

You can report a change in different ways. Choose how you wish to report a change.

By telephone

You can report a change by telephone. However, in some situations, you will be asked to send documentary evidence, e.g. an official document. Changes reported over the telephone are always confirmed in writing. To report a change by telephone, call 071 512 9040.

Download and send the form

You can download the change notification form (in Dutch), complete it and send it in by post. The form is in PDF format. To read a PDF file, you need the program Acrobat Reader.