I want to report a change

My SVB allows you to view your details or submit a claim via the internet. You can also report changes in your circumstances quickly and easily via My SVB.
Reporting a change or submitting a claim via the internet is quick, easy and safe. Safety is guaranteed because you use your DigiD code (your personal username and password from the government).

You can report changes for the following schemes. Click the link to see which changes you have to report:

If you do not yet have a DigiD code, you can request one at (only in Dutch). Your activation code will be sent to you by post within 5 days.