My SVB home

MySVB allows you to report changes, view your details or submit a claim via the internet. Reporting a change or submitting a claim via the internet is quick, easy and safe. Safety is guaranteed because you use your DigiD code (your personal username and password from the government). MySVB is available for people who receive child benefit, AOW pension or Anw survivor benefit.