Exemption from Wlz contributions
You can only apply for exemption from Wlz contributions if:
- you are the partner or family member of a person who works for an international organization, or
- you are the partner or family member of a person who has retired from working for an international organization
You must also meet the following conditions:
- you receive an AOW pension, and
- you live in the Netherlands, and
- you do not work in the Netherlands, and
- you have sufficient coverage under the health insurance scheme of the international organization. This insurance must include hospital treatment and long-term residential and nursing care.
Applying for exemption
To apply for exemption, download the application form from this page or call our Insurance Office on number (020) 656 54 39 and ask them to send you the form.