Child benefit

Reporting a change

Changes can only be reported by the parent who is claiming child benefit and who receives post from us. Changes must be reported within 4 weeks. If you live outside the Netherlands, you have six weeks to report a change. Please report a change in time to avoid a fine and to make sure that you always receive the correct amount. Report changes via My SVB after logging in with your DigiD code.

Changing your bank account details

It is easy to change your bank account details in My SVB using extra SMS verification. Alternatively, you can also use the DgiD app.

If you do not have a DigiD code

If you do not have a DigiD code, you can apply for one and manage your affairs with us quickly and safely online.

Report a change by completing a form

Download the change notification form. Fill in the form, print it out, and sign the form before sending it to your SVB office.