Child benefit

Exchange rates

You live outside the Netherlands and you receive a pension or benefit from the SVB. Your AOW pension, Anw survivor benefit or remigration benefit will normally be converted into the currency of the country where you live.

Below, you can see the exchange rates used by our bankers. Payments are made either at the beginning of the month or halfway through the month. For example, if you get your pension from the SVB around the 28th, you should check the overview for halfway through the month. If the country where you live is not in the list, that means that you will receive your payment in euros.