International secondment

What is an A1/certificate of coverage?

An A1/certificate of coverage is a European form. If you work outside the Netherlands, you can use the form to prove that you are covered by social insurance in the Netherlands, for e.g. AOW old-age pension, child benefit and unemployment. This form is used by all countries of the European Union.