International secondment

What is an A1/certificate of coverage?

With an A1/certificate of coverage, an employee who works for you outside the Netherlands can prove that he or she is covered under Dutch social insurance legislation for e.g. old age pension, child benefit and unemployment. All European Union countries use A1/certificate of coverage.

  • Apply for an A1/certificate of coverage