International secondment home

As a rule, if you start working outside the Netherlands, you will cease to be insured in the Netherlands. In some cases, you can remain covered by social insurance in the Netherlands if you work abroad temporarily. With an A1/certificate of coverage, you can prove that you are insured in the Netherlands. Several countries will not allow you to work without such a certificate.