International secondment

European Transport

You have a company that transports persons or goods to countries of the EU (European Union) or the EEA (European Economic Area). If your employee starts working outside the Netherlands, he or she will normally stay insured under the Dutch social insurance schemes for e.g. AOW old age pension, child benefit, unemployment benefit and incapacity benefit.