International secondment

What is an A1/certificate of coverage?

If you work outside the Netherlands, you can use the A1/certificate of coverage to show that you are insured in the Netherlands for e.g. old age pension, child benefit and unemployment. A1/certificate of coverage are used by all countries of the European Union.