International secondment

If you have paid contributions outside the Netherlands unduly.

If social insurance contributions have been unduly deducted from your fee for performing outside the Netherlands, you can ask for a refund.

Use the contact form for this purpose. On the contact form, please state the country you worked in and your telephone number. We will then let you know within a week where to send your request for a refund.

Proving insurance status with an A1 certificate

With an A1/certificate of coverage, you can show that you pay social insurance contributions in the Netherlands. In that case, your client is not allowed to deduct social insurance contributions from your fee. If you do not yet have an A1/certificate of coverage, you should apply for one.