AOW pension

Reporting a change

You must tell us within 4 weeks if there is a change in your situation (6 weeks if you live outside the Netherlands). You can report changes quickly and easily using your DigiD code.

Changing your bank account details

To change your bank account details, you need a DigiD code with SMS verification. You can also use the DigiD app.

Some changes, but not all, are reported to us via your municipality. Are you not sure whether you have to report a change to us yourself?

If you do not have a DigiD code

If you do not have a DigiD code, you can apply for one and manage your affairs with us quickly and safely online.

Fill in, print and send the form

If you do not have a DigiD code or cannot apply for one, you can use the change notification form to report a change. Fill in the form and print it out. Then sign the form and send it to your SVB office.