Apply for a DigiD code and manage your SVB affairs online
A DigiD code allows you to manage your government-related affairs online. That includes your pension or benefit from the SVB. With a DigiD code, you can easily report a change or view your details.
If you live in the Netherlands
If you live outside the Netherlands
You can apply for a DigiD code online via the DigiD website and collect your DigiD code from a service desk in or outside the Netherlands if you:
- have Dutch nationality, and
- have a valid Dutch passport or identity card, and
- have a Burgerservicenummer (BSN), and
- are registered in the Register of Non-Residents (RNI), and
- have a mobile phone which can receive SMS text messages both in the Netherlands and abroad, and
- have an email address.
For more information about applying for a DigiD code at a service desk in or outside the Netherlands, go the the DigiD website.