Overview Anw survivor benefit
When will you get an Anw benefit?
- Your partner has died
- If both parents have died
- Your former partner has died
- Find out whether you are entitled toa Anw benefit
- Who is covered by Dutch national insurance?
- When will you not get an Anw benefit?
- How to claim an Anw benefit
- Survivor benefit from outside the Netherlands
- Exemption from compulsory insurance
Payment of the Anw benefit
- Benefit rates
- When is your Anw benefit paid?
- Benefit payments if you live outside the Netherlands
- Your holiday allowance
- Deductions from your benefit
- Annual statement
Anw benefit and other income
When does the Anw benefit stop?
Living with someone else
Rights and obligations
- Changes you need to report
- If you do not comply with the rules
- House calls
- If you have a complaint
- Review and Appeal
- Fines and administrative sanctions
- If the SVB's decision is late