Anw survivor benefit

How to report a change

If you live in the Netherlands and you have a change to report - e.g. you have a new bank account, or your income has changed - you must do so within 4 weeks. You can report changes quickly and easily online using your DigiD code. If you live outside the Netherlands, you have six weeks in which to report a change. When reporting a change of bank account, you must give your IBAN, which you will find on your bank statements, online banking site or cash card.

Online with your DigiD code

Log on to My SVB and fill in the details of the change step by step. If you do not have a DigiD code, you will have to apply for one first.

By telephone

You can also report changes over the telephone. We may ask you to send documentary evidence. e.g. a copy of a payslip. We always send written confirmation of a change reported by telephone.

Report a change by completing a form

Download the change notification form. Fill in the form, print it out and sign the form before sending it to your SVB office.