Anw survivor benefit
Apply for a DigiD code and manage your SVB affairs online
A DigiD code allows you to manage your government-related affairs online. That includes your pension or benefit from the SVB. With a DigiD code, you can easily report a change or view your details.
If you live in the Netherlands
If you live outside the Netherlands
You can apply for a DigiD code online via the DigiD website and collect your DigiD code from a service desk in or outside the Netherlands if you:
- have Dutch nationality, and
- have a valid Dutch passport or identity card, and
- have a Burgerservicenummer (BSN), and
- are registered in the Register of Non-Residents (RNI), and
- have a mobile phone which can receive SMS text messages both in the Netherlands and abroad, and
- have an email address.
For more information about applying for a DigiD code at a service desk in or outside the Netherlands, go the the DigiD website.
You do not want a DigiD code, or you cannot yet request a DigiD code
Of course, it will remain possible for you to continue to manage your affairs in the manner to which you are accustomed. You can choose between the links below: