About our website
The information on our website is easy to read and understand. We also protect your privacy. You can read how we do this by clicking on one of the items below.
- ProclaimerWe make every effort to ensure that our website is always up to date so that you receive the correct information. However, if you believe that any information on this website is unclear, incorrect or out of date, please let us know. We would welcome your comments and feedback. If you have any questions about your personal situation, please contact us by logging on to My SVB.
- Access to our websiteEveryone should be able to use our website, including people with disabilities. If you come across a page that is not accessible, please let us know so that we can correct this.
We take client confidentiality extremely seriously. Not only because we believe it is important, but also because we have a legal obligation to protect our clients' details under the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP). If you have sent personal details to us, or if we have obtained personal details on you from another organization, e.g. your municipality, you have the right to know what we do with your details. We will only forward your details to a third party if:
What details do we hold on you?
- we are legally obliged to do so. For example, we may be required to forward details of your pension or benefit to the Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst), or
- another organization needs the details to implement its tasks. For example, to check whether you are still entitled to an allowance, or
- you have given us permission to forward your details
You can view many of your details yourself via My SVB. As well as your personal details, you can see how much you have built up in AOW pension rights, or view breakdowns of payments. If you would like to see further details, you can make an appointment to view your file at your SVB office.
If a child is under 16, only the legal representative, such as a parent or guardian, can ask to view the child's personal details.
Whenever you enter information on our website, the start and end time of the session will be recorded, along with the IP address of the computer you are using.
Cookies do not contain personal details
- CopyrightThe SVB holds the copyright for all the texts and images on this website. However, parts of the texts may be reproduced provided the source is quoted.