If you have a complaint

Our aim is to satisfy all our clients, and we will always do our best to serve your needs as well as possible. However, if you are in any way dissatisfied with our service, for example, if you feel you have not been treated politely, or if we keep paying your money into the wrong account, you can file a complaint. We will do everything we can to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible.

Call us

If you have a complaint, call us. We will then discuss your complaint with you and see whether we can settle the matter straight away. If we cannot help you immediately, or if you are not satisfied with the results, we will continue to look for a solution.

Send us a complaints form or a letter

You can let us know about your complaint using the complaints form on this page. If you would rather write us a letter, you are welcome to do so. As soon as we have received your letter, we will contact you personally.

The National Ombudsman

If you are not satisfied with the way we have dealt with your complaint, or if we took longer than 6 weeks to do so, you can submit a complaint about us to the National Ombudsman.

The National Ombudsman is independent and unbiassed, and handles complaints about most government organizations. If you have a complaint about us, you can send it to:

The National Ombudsman
Antwoordnummer (freepost) 10870
2501 WB The Hague, the Netherlands

If you disagree with a decision

If you disagree with an official decision, you can request a review of the decision.