AIO supplement

Reporting a change

If you have a new bank account, or if there has been a change in your domestic situation or in your income, you can report the change in a number of different ways.

Online with your DigiD code (only if you also receive an AOW pension)

You can fill in the change on your computer screen. You will be guided through the form step by step. Using your DigiD code, you can sign the form and submit your change online.

By telephone

You can also report a change by telephone. Changes reported over the telephone are always confirmed in writing.

Download and send the form

You can download the change notification form (only in Dutch), complete it and send it in by post. The form is in PDF format. To read a PDF file, you need the program Acrobat Reader.