If you work in the Netherlands

If you do not live in the Netherlands but you work in the Netherlands, it is possible that you could be insured under the Wlz scheme. This will depend on the type of work you do, for example, if you are doing paid work for an employer or an internship.

Working outside the Netherlands

If you work for a Dutch company, or you receive profits from a Dutch company, but all your work activities are performed outside the Netherlands, you are normally not insured under the Wlz scheme. To be insured, you have to actually work in the Netherlands.

Are you going to work outside the Netherlands in the near future?

If you want to know whether you are insured under the Wlz scheme, answer the following questions to see what applies to your situation.

Please wait while information is being loaded