If you live outside the Netherlands

If you start living outside the Netherlands, your insurance under the Wlz scheme will probably stop. If you stay outside the Netherlands for a short time, for example, for a holiday, you will continue to be insured.

If you are living in the Netherlands now, or if you are moving to the Netherlands in the near future, go to the page ‘If you live in the Netherlands’.

Choose the option that best describes your situation