If you are a student or doing an internship

If you are an international student in the Netherlands, including from the former Dutch Antilles or Aruba, you will probably not be insured under the Wlz scheme. If you are a Dutch student who is going to study in another country, you will remain insured under the Wlz scheme while you are away.

If you start doing paid work in the country where you are studying (this includes paid internships), your insurance under the Wlz scheme may change.

Choose the option that best describes your situation