See what other documents you need to send
Which other documents you need to send will depend on your situation:
- If you have dual nationality, you also need to send a copy of the passport for your other nationality.
- If you or your partner does not have Dutch nationality, you must send us a copy of the residence permit
- If your or your partner’s name or date of birth has been changed during your stay in the Netherlands, you must send proof of this
- If you are moving to a country of which you are not a national, you must send proof that you have permission to live in that country
- If your partner already lives in the country you are moving to, you must send proof that your partner is alive and that you are married or in a registered partnership
- If your children already live in the country you are moving to, you must send proof that they are alive.
- If a foster child moves with you, you must send proof that the child’s parent or guardian has agreed to this.
- If you have a debt with the Dutch government, you must send proof that you have paid off the debt