Change to a new bank account number
You can change your bank account number quickly and easily via My SVB.
Log in with the DigiD app or DigiD with SMS verification. If you live in Europe, you can also log in with a valid EU login.
You can apply for a DigiD and manage your affairs with us online. If you live outside the Netherlands, it may still be possible for you to apply for a DigiD.
The easiest way to log in safely is by using the DigiD app.
If you have a DigiD and you live outside the Netherlands, you can activate your DigiD app in 1 of 2 ways:
- With SMS (SMS verification must be activated first in your account)
- With an ID check with the app for your Dutch passport, identity card or driving licence
If you live in the Netherlands you can add SMS verification to your DigiD.
If you live outside the Netherlands, it is not possible to add SMS verification to your DigiD. However, there are 2 other ways you can get DigiD with SMS verification:
- Via the DigiD app
- You will need to apply for a new DigiD and then visit a service desk
- Find out how to add SMS verification on the DigiD website You will be directed to an external website. This will open in a new screen.
- Read more about DigiD for people living outside the Netherlands on the DigiD website You will be directed to an external website. This will open in a new screen.
- More information about My SVB