If you want to apply for a DigiD
With your DigiD, you can log in to My SVB. You can then view your details, report a change, upload a document or authorise someone else to manage your affairs.
How to apply for a DigiD
Select your situation and read how to apply for a DigiD.
You can apply for a DigiD online via the DigiD website and collect your DigiD from a service desk in or outside the Netherlands.
To apply for a DigiD, you need to have the following:
- Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- a valid passport or identity card
- a Burgerservicenummer (BSN)
- registration in the Non-residents Records Database (RNI)
- a mobile telephone that can receive SMS messages
- an email address
‘DigiD Machtigen’ (DigiD Authorisation) at the SVB
If you want to authorise someone else to arrange your affairs with us online at My SVB, or if someone else wants to authorise you, you can use ‘DigiD Machtigen’ (DigiD Authorisation).